Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Workwear & New Hair

I needed a fresh start to the year and decided to have about 3 inches taken off my hair before starting back at work. I think it's amazing how something as simple as a haircut can give you so much more confidence and make a difference to how you look overall. Couple that with less time under the hairdryer/straightener/ less hair product and yippeeee I'm loving it!

I also bought a few new work pieces to start the year. I hate hate hate buying work clothes. I think this is because I have a pretty clear division of what I wear on weekends/casual Fridays versus usual work days and I just don't have as much fun dressing for work. Usually I'll do one big shop of work clothes for the year and that is about it - with the odd pair of additional black patent pumps thrown in for good measure (to combat the city pavements - do city streets wreak anyone else's shoes like they do mine or is it just that I am the clumsiest person on earth?............... Oh... to have a good friend who works at Mister Minit.....)

Joking around...!
Blouse - Portmans from DFO
Trousers - Country Road
Handbag - Witchery
Heels - Signature Diana Ferrari from DFO

1 comment: