Saturday, December 4, 2010

O Christmas Tree

Over the last few days I have been rather knocked over by a bout of sickness so this weekend we decided to have a quiet one in, doing a few things around the house including putting up our Christmas tree. I cherish this time of year and really enjoy getting into the spirit. This year I thought I'd take it easy with the decorations on our tree as it's just a little one and in previous years I usually cover it with so much tinsel you can't see the lights, let alone the ornaments! This year the ornaments are the stars...

Christmas time is also a good excuse to pull out old Christmas photos. I just love these pics taken of Milly and 'Santa' a few years ago. The poor (female) Santa received lots of kisses! I can't help but giggle when I see these pics ;-)







No comments:

Post a Comment