Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Goodies


Ahh Christmas has come and gone... Now the wait for New Years. We spent Xmas Day hopping between families and then went down the coast for a couple of days. Above are a couple of pressies from Mr BD, Chloe and Louis Vuitton 2011 diary pages for my LV Agenda. The latter is a very practical pressie as usually I get to late January and am feeling lost without being able to track things and make a belated trip to the LV store. Their stationery is just divine and they usually include some little trinkets like the above page markers, stickers and vintage pics of LV trunks.

I'm using the 2 weeks I have off from work over the holidays to relax & recharge, spend time with family and friends, eat lots, drink lots, read, do some crafty things around our home, take some time out for myself and reflect on the year that was 2010. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to squeeze some post Xmas sales and op shopping in as well. Hope you are enjoying the holiday season as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment