Thursday, July 1, 2010

Finders Keepers Treasures!

Last weekend I dragged hubby to the Finders Keepers Markets. I hadn't been to a Finders Keepers Market before and was pleasantly surprised at the quality and presentation of the wares.. there was so much that I wanted to buy for myself! Alas... I was there with hubby and we were on a mission. We were looking for some quirky artwork for our walls, which are a little bare. We ended up buying a couple of wall prints, one of which I have photographed below..

The Venue: The beautiful Old Museum Building

The Frankie Stand

One of our buys.. A print by Bespoke Press (www.bespokepress.com.au). It is one of 50 limited edition prints handcrafted using an antique 1893 letterpress printing press on 100% tree free cotton rag paper.. We thought that was pretty awesome! We love the quote, it just seems like us as a couple in a v cheesy way.


Here are a few of the other items I was also drooling over at the Markets

Headbands by South for the Summer... Stunning pieces really well made with leather and feathers. 
Eat your heart out Blair Waldorf.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/southforthesummer?ref=top_trail







Jewellery from Pigeonhole... Very different and pretty pieces. Particularly love the diamond pendant with the black stone inside. 
http://www.pigeonhole.com.au/shop/






No comments:

Post a Comment