Saturday, March 24, 2012

Catching my breath + outfit post

Catching my breath after an epic week, entailing all of the following.. 

- Attendance at a party which turned out to be a surprise elvis wedding

- Some killer second hand shopping
- A spontaneous move to strip back, sand and varnish our kitchen floors (see you lino.. wasn't nice knowing you)
- Spending way too much time at bunnings (as a result of the above)
- Two work trips incorporating four plane trips in two days.

A few pics from the week.. and since it's been a while I have done an outfit post - figured it was long overdue. :-)

Loved watching the clouds from the plane


And relished the peace and quiet to read the latest Marie Claire


Anyone else ever noticed how cool the lights are at Bunnings? 


Dogs got in on the sanding *fun* and donned our knee pads as dog PPE


Some of my second hand shop buys

Vintage biscuit tin
 Vintage educational poster


Wicked awesome seed bags I can't wait to turn into cushions.


Picked up my all time favourite muesli at Sourced Grocer at Teneriffe. Farmer Jo I love you.


What I wore - Saturday breakfast




(Dress worn as top: Sass / Shorts: Twenty8Twelve by Sienna Miller / Bag: Vintage / Sandals: Witchery / Gold bracelets: Sportsgirl / Orange bracelet: from a small local boutique / Watch: Rumba from Shopbop / Sunglasses: Ray Ban)

It's nice to take a breather.


1 comment: