Sunday, June 12, 2011

Play it again

For some time I have been wanting to start a record collection however, I haven't had anything to play them on. Usually every visit to an op shop I see them, at ridiculously cheap prices and think how great it would be to be able to play them, crackling and all. This weekend on discovery of a few vinyl classics, I decided to just do it. I figure if we owned records, it would push us to invest in a record player. We found a little one (for not much) which will do the job. We figure if we find we do regularly use it, we'll invest in a better one. At the moment it is sitting on the floor of our living room, until I can find a little display unit at an op shop for it! Looking forward to hunting out some more records now! And keen to get some modern music on vinyl also... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment