Saturday, April 16, 2011

Childs Play

A few cheerful buys today to counteract my still-sickness. As you can see I am rugged up with most blanket-like scarf I own and was looking forward to getting out in the warm sun but alas.. the sun did not show its' face today. So I spent the morning op shopping, went to the doc and did some tidying up at home. I picked up the bowl & plate at Vinnies for $4 each. The necklace and greeting cards are from this great little store that stocks all homemade things from a variety of sellers, a lot of them inevitably being Etsy sellers also. I loved the daintyness of this gold plated necklace. The greeting cards and envelopes are made out of pages from vintage childrens' books and if you look closely, you might notice the vintage paper has been sewn onto the page. They are so delicate I'm trying not to paw them too much for fear of damaging them! I might use a couple of these as cards for baby showers and the other couple I plan to keep to myself and perhaps frame.

Outfit:
Dress: Anna Thomas / Scarf: French Connection / Shoes: Sportsgirl / (gold) Ring: Accessories Plus / Bag: See by Chloe / Belt: Country Road

No comments:

Post a Comment