Saturday, September 11, 2010

Spring in my step





Happy Spring Everyone. I'm already wholeheartedly embracing the change in season. I went op shopping yesterday for Spring/Summer buys and found this jumpsuit amongst a few other items. When I bought it I thought that I'd turn it into a dress but now that I've tried it on I think I fancy it as a jumpsuit. Seriously looked like the most hideous thing ever on the hanger, but the fabric is quite cute I thought.
I have always thought how awesome those baby Bonds Easysuits would be in Adult size... so super comfortable, even if only to wear about the house.. (yes I know I am so sad, and such a homebody!) Last Winter Peter Alexander did a full length jumpsuit in soft cotton and I was so tempted. When I mentioned it to Mr he just looked at me as if to say 'seriously, am I going to sleep next to a giant baby every night?'

Stay tuned for more pics of my op shop buys in the coming days...



No comments:

Post a Comment