Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tangello




A recent purchase.. Ginger & Smart 'Tangello' Alloy One Shoulder Dress
I bought it to wear to a wedding in a couple of weeks time.. I was seduced by the striking colour, draping and the gold zip trims! 
Considering the bridesmaids are apparently wearing bright coloured Indian saris I'm thinking I can be a bit more daring with colour than I usually would (for a wedding) and won't stand out too much! ;-) 
I'm planning on wearing it with a gold necklace and bracelet, black opaque tights with black Zu pumps and a black jacket. An August wedding... It's still going to be a little chilly! 

1 comment:

  1. That's a delicious shade of orange, I love it! I'm also going through a bit orange phase at the moment - it's the perfect shade to put me in a good mood :)

    ReplyDelete